Online Banking with BlueIQ™ Terms & Conditions as of 8/24/17

Thursday, August 24 at 01:00 PM

Effective August 24, 2017, the Terms and Conditions for Online Banking with BlueIQ™ have changed. Arvest customers logging into their accounts from arvest.com will be presented with a screen requiring them to accept these new Terms and Conditions before proceeding. New Terms & Conditions are needed for new enhancements coming soon to our digital services. When we add new functionality, it sometimes requires an update to the existing terms. Some upcoming enhancements include:

• The ability for Arvest customers to transfer funds to other Arvest customers using online banking;
  • A new Arvest mobile banking app being released in the coming months.
The general Terms and Conditions for using Online Banking with BlueIQ™ have also been updated related to disclaimer of warranties, liability limitations and obligations, and indemnification against certain losses when using BillPay.

For any questions regarding these changes, please contact our customer service team at (866) 952-9523 or visit any Arvest Bank branch.

William Diacon on 9/1/2017 at 8:06 PM
Do wish to receive paper statement Can you make appropriate changes?
Garrit Johnson on 9/12/2017 at 5:19 PM
after agreeing to these new terms and conditions. why do I have to agree every time I log in. this is preventing me from connecting this account to budgeting applications I use on my phone.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 2:49 PM
William - Our customer service team is here to help! Please call us at (866) 952-9523.
Arvest Blog Admin on 10/12/2017 at 2:54 PM
Garrit – We’re sorry to hear about your experience. If you continue experiencing issues, you may always reach us by calling us at (866) 952-9523 or through email at interact@arvest.com.
Katie Russelll on 10/25/2017 at 10:34 PM
Great help!
Courtney on 11/6/2017 at 3:50 AM
I'm about sick of this bank. I'm about to take my business somewhere else!
Arvest Blog Admin on 11/7/2017 at 6:25 PM
Courtney - We're very sad to hear this. Please email interact@arvest.com with your phone number and the branch you normally visit. We want to put you in touch with local management to learn more about your experience!