Introducing Arvest Flex Rewards™

Monday, September 21 at 09:00 AM

Arvest Bank is excited to announce we are launching a new rewards program, Arvest Flex Rewards™, on Oct. 19.

For personal and business credit card holders enrolled in our current rewards program, this means you’ll be automatically enrolled in Arvest Flex Rewards™ on Oct. 19. We’ve set up a seamless transition process for your account and accumulated points. Please know there’s still no annual fee for your rewards program, and you’ll continue to earn one rewards point per $1 spent on qualifying purchases.

For personal and business credit card holders not currently enrolled in our rewards program, you can enroll now with no charge and be automatically transitioned into Arvest Flex Rewards™ on Oct. 19. By signing up now, you’ll start earning 1 rewards point per $1 spent on qualifying purchases.

Whether you’re a current rewards member or just thinking about enrolling, now is a good time to start putting more oomph in everyday purchases by using your Arvest credit card. Additional features of Arvest Flex Rewards™ will include:

• Ability to redeem points for statement credits or cash-back options
  • Ability to redeem points for travel or gift cards to more than 50 brands of restaurants and retailers
  • Travel options that can be paid for with a combination of rewards points and your Arvest credit card
  • Redemption levels for personal credit card holders as low as 2,500 points for specific categories
  • Redemption levels for business credit card holders start at $25 for specific categories
  • Special opportunities to earn bonus rewards points throughout the year
  • A new Arvest Flex Rewards™ website with improved navigation and rewards redemption experience

As always, we are excited to offer competitive products – like our upcoming enhanced rewards program – that meet your financial needs. If you have questions or would like more information about your current Arvest Rewards account or the upcoming program changes, please call (855) 380-2204. We are here to help.

Blog updated 9/25/15.

Tags: Arvest Flex Rewards™, Credit Cards
ROBERT COOPER on 9/24/2015 at 4:47 PM
I've had an Arvest Visa card for as long as I can remember, but never been in a rewards program. I wonder why not? Now it appears if I'm not in a CURRENT rewards program I won't be in this one either. If you leave me out, I'm done, I promise. Mr. Cooper
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/24/2015 at 6:53 PM
Robert - Thanks for your business. We'll have a local associate reach out to you about our Rewards program. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Janice L. on 9/25/2015 at 1:06 PM
I'm with Mr. Cooper. The link in the above announcement to sign up for rewards appears only to be for business cards. I've pretty much stopped using my Arvest card because I get rewards points with another card I have, but not with Arvest.
Arvest Blog Admin on 9/25/2015 at 5:42 PM

Janice - Consumer credit card holders are also eligible to enroll in our Rewards program at: https://www.arvest.com/personal/bank/credit-cards/rewards. We'll have an associate contact you to discuss our Rewards program.

tim on 9/26/2015 at 2:14 AM
You should read carefully before making a comment. It is open to EVERYONE! But you have to sign up, unless you were in the previous rewards program.
Chari Grigsby on 9/29/2015 at 3:49 PM
I have been with Arvest for many years. My business and personal credit card has rewards points that has made it possible for me to pay for my Christmas presents each year. Thanks Arvest